Gossamer

Welcome Spring! What took you so long?!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Idea for Something Old

I've come up with a few ideas and Jeanne's said that this one is the one she thinks I should expand on. The only problem is that my package prototype would be pretty big so now I'm stuck again. My idea was to have a completely collapsible soccer goal. The goal is not regulation size but is for practice and home use. It would fold down to a compact size and would be made of strong but lightweight aluminum. I imagine that it would be about 30"x18"x6" and I really don't want to make a package that large.
So, I'm at square one again. I had another idea, a portable canopy for traveling teams but that, too, is pretty large and I don't want to make something big.
Here are my other ideas:
  • rubbing alcohol that doesn't burn when used for cleaning wounds
  • all natural make-up in an all-natural compact (Jeanne pointed out that it's been done already)
  • a very flexible "band-aid" for finger joints and for fingertips--better designed than the fingertip band-aids that already exist
I don't know what to do now. I may have to use Nicole's idea!

1 comment:

  1. What size would the package be if you rolled up the soccer ball and packaged it in a collapsable, recycled sack?

    ReplyDelete