Gossamer

Welcome Spring! What took you so long?!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The 5ifth Project

My accepted project 5 concept involves a portable practice soccer goal. A regulation size goal is 8'x24' and my goal would be at least half that size and would fold into a standard sized soft-sided case.
I thought the packaging would be a standard box that would have graphics and type on the front and would have a product breakdown on the back but it was suggested that the packaging be a wrap type band and I really like that idea.
I thought I was going to have to create a prototype that is ~24"x18"x8" but I am relieved to know that I only now have to create a product band around a laptop sized case similar to this:

Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Thats great news! I had to redo my idea.... I took a classmate's advice about healthy drink for kids.

    ReplyDelete